Elder Davis B Cox

Elder Davis B Cox

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Best 2 years - February 12, 2017

I am overflowing with gratitude and my heart feels like it is swelling out of my chest. Words can't describe my emotions as I come to the close of the most incredible 2 years of my life as a full-time missionary for Jesus Christ, so I'm not going to try, but I'm going to steal the words of some of my fellow brethren:

2 Timothy 4:6-7
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

2 John 1:12
Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink; but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

I love this work, I love this place, I love these people, I love our Savior.
See you all Friday.

For the final time, 
Love Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment