Elder Davis B Cox

Elder Davis B Cox

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Aoril 25, 2016 - Back in Des Moines!

Hey everybody! So I'm getting on super late today and don't have much time, so if I didn't respond back to you personally this week I'll be sure to do it next week.

I'm back in Des Moines. In the Des Moines ward. We share a building with Easter Lake so I was able to see a lot of people I know yesterday at church. It's awesome! I'm super excited to be here. Also we drive the transfer van, a big 12 passenger van here, so that's fun to see the looks we get from people. My new companion is Elder Chase. He's from West Haven. Super stud missionary probably best missionary I've ever been companions with so I'm super excited. 

So I have a lot of pictures that I took in Cedar Rapids... But I'm looking everywhere on this computer and there's no place for an SD card like there was at the computers in Cedar Rapids, so I guess you will all have to wait until next week to see all the amazing people there and my new creeper van here.

Well have a great week and I'll see you on Skype in a week and 6 days family!!!!

Love Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment