Elder Davis B Cox

Elder Davis B Cox

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Q and A's March 9, 2015


1. Emails:at bottom, 1. Thank you
2.  How are meds going?2. Great haven't missed any yet
3.  How are Pres and Sister Jensen?3. They are awesome. Haven't talked to them much since I stayed with them when I first got here but he's awesome! Most loving man I've ever met in my life
4. Have you talked labs yet? I promise I won't ask you every time how you are and how meds are going, if you just keep on top of telling me whats happening when it happens.....DEAL!4. Haven't yet but I've seen plasma donation and health care stuff around so I'm sure I can find one pretty easy I'm only about 15 minutes from downtown Des Moines.
5. How and what have you been eating?5. We get fed by members dinner about 3-4 times a week. Nothin weird yet just like pizza, lasagna, last night we had elk steak and BBQ'd shrimp skewers. We've been fed pretty good
6 what are all the details of you companion?6. He's way cool. I really don't think I've ever met anyone that has as much in common as he and I . He played baseball and football. Same positions as me: outfielder, outside linebacker and running back. We love talking about cars together. We get along awesome!
7.How is IOWA? weather?7. It was freezing when I got here but now it's nice and in the 50's and all the snow is basically melted except the piles.
8. How are your warts?  Do you need oregano? or do you think DNCB still.  Don't let them get big again.8. All of them are completely 100% gone. even the one on my thumb. you can't even tell where they were. miracles do happen.  (this made me cry for Davis.  Due to his compromised immune system, he has had a hard time fighting any virus/bacterial infections, which included warts of unusual proportions, which for 3 years have required every 3-5 weeks some sort of burning, freezing, cutting out, cauterizing etc., just to keep them under control. Bandaids have been worn every day for years.  Although minor in comparison to some of the trials he has seen, none the less very inconvenient, painful and annoying. What a tender mercy for this boy)
9. mail the invoice with your next letter and I will take care of it.  Just donate or use the extra linens, it would cost $30 to send it home!9. ok
I'll just send my email to the list that you sent me so don't worry about putting them on the blog list or anything. Thank you love you
LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment