Elder Davis B Cox

Elder Davis B Cox

Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24, 2015 - "Hey! Speak Spanish!"

I wish I could come up with a better expression than "roller coaster of emotion" because I use that one like every day, but this week has been.
We have had a couple AMAZING miracles this week. One of them we were just walking around in an apartment complex and a little blonde girl rides up on her bike and said "Hey! Speak spanish!" I was pretty confused but me and my companion just started saying spanish phrases that I've picked up out here. Then we talked to her for a second and asked her name. Her name was Ray Linn and long story short her mom is an investigator that we have been looking for for like 2 months because we didn't know her address! Now we are picking up where the last missionaries left off and teaching her again. I love little kids they are so in touch with the spirit even though they have no idea that they are.
My new companion Elder Baxter is awesome! He's such and amazing missionary already and he is making my job as a trainer so easy because he's already so humble and willing to be obedient. He has such a pure testimony and such a desire to help others. And we have been having such a great week! We have been able to find so many new people to be able to teach this week and I'm looking forward to updating you on how all of them are going because they are all such sweet people!  
Hope everyone's having fun in school but I'm so happy to be out here right now and not in classes like the last 14 years :)
Love y'all
Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment