Elder Davis B Cox

Elder Davis B Cox

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday May 26, 2015 - IOWA REPORT

Dear Davis, 
I am doing my state report on IOWAI  It is due by this week.  Please answer the questions below today if you can!
1. what is your favorite thing about Iowa 
2. What is the weather mostly like there cold, hot, snowy, etc
3. what is a famous food  ( not a burger or corn)
4. please send photos of the landscape if possible if not mom has others from you sent earlier.
5. interesting fact about IOWA that my class might like.
6. Besides Liberian what other nationality.
7. What are the people like?
8. What do the people like to do?

Thanks for helping me out!  I love you
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!
EMMIEmoji

1. My favorite thing about Iowa (besides the people) is the skies. They have amazing sunsets here and last night there was a thunderstorm unlike anything I've ever been in. The sky was just lighting up every couple seconds and the rolling thunder sounded super cool!
2. Sometimes cold, sometimes hot, but always humid! which makes the hot hotter and the cold colder.
3. Anything deep fried.
5. Iowa is very diverse. Most the people I meet are from places like Liberia, Sudan, Nepal, Iraq, Thailand, and a lot of other places.
6. well I guess I just answered that with 5 haha
7. The people are awesome and in the area I am in they are very humble and loving. They always want to give us food or things that they have.
8. I don't really know that one but a lot of people like watching NASCAR and wrestling out here. There's a NASCAR track about 30 minutes away that people are always going to to watch the races.

Love you Emmi! Good luck on your state report

No comments:

Post a Comment